20 year old electrocuted to death

Colombo (News 1st) – A 20-year-old man died by electric shock in Galeyaya, Udawatte this morning. Police stated that the victim died while on a hunting trip when he came into contact with a loose electric cable of a Utility pole fixed in a paddy field. 02 people have been injured and admitted to the Hasalaka […]

The post 20 year old electrocuted to death appeared first on Sri Lanka News - Newsfirst | Breaking News and Latest News provider | Political | Sports | International | Business.

Post a Comment